Up to £28.00 per hour
2 months ago
The Creative Services Team are currently looking for a Creative Services Officer to join the team at the Warton Site to support all development activities and contribute to the design, development and production of video animation / 3d work in support of marketing activities.
This role will provide the opportunity to work with industry-standard graphics and multimedia software packages to work on a wide range of material video animation, 3D, illustrations, graphics and traditional print material. The Creative Services Officer will also create the material, using text, data, graphics, sound, animation and other digital techniques. Support the wider team in all stages of the design process from taking creative client briefs, developing and enhancing artwork, through to delivery of the final product.
In performing this role, the individual will work as part of Air sector-wide project teams with responsibility for the preparation and production of digital material within demanding timescales. They will:
· Work within the Business brand.
· Provide support to the whole of Company brand.
· Work within existing file management and configuration control processes.
· Apply best practice techniques and demonstrate knowledge and understanding of commercial trends in the role.
What qualifications are required?
Educated to Degree level (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline such as graphic design, web design, multimedia and/or experience working in a creative environment.
What skills are essential/critical and desirable?
* A creative individual with proven experience of digital/online content design, good eye for layout, typography and photography coupled with a high level of attention to detail - essential
* Interested in emerging technologies in order to deliver the most up-to-date solutions - essential
* Excellent knowledge of animation / 3d modelling techniques and software - AE / C4D - essential
* Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud - AI / PS / ID / Acrobat - desirable
* Experience or understanding of print design and processes - desirable
What additional elements do you need this role to bring to the team?
· A creative viewpoint
· The ability to implement a concept from design to delivery
· Good understanding of design principles
The role will involve a wide range of work coming through supporting projects from across the business - very interesting. Dealing with customers and senior individuals. Fast Paced with a need for innovative design.
What kind of person will be successful in this role?
· Creative Individual
· Strong portfolio of work
· Excellent skills in video animation and 3d and
· Keen to develop new techniques & trends in the role - AE and Cinema 4d
What skills can be taught and what skills must the candidate have?
On-the-job training will be provided to support the individual in understanding how to use the brand, logos etc and the legalities etc. behind this. On-the-job training will be provided around the internal processes for file management.