about 1 month ago
Graphic Designer with Workplace experience required on an initial 4 month contract
Graphic designer to work in its London-based team. The role will provide creative support and graphic design capability to Strategy Plus, a dynamic workplace consultancy and interiors team.
- Primary: Diagrams and information grqaphics, illustrations interior environmental graphics, design of company brochures, collateral, exhibition displays and presentations; designing, maintaining and distributing templates for executive presentations and client-facing pitches.
- Secondary: design of documents,, collateral and presentations for major clients, pursuits and bids.
- Preference for those with an active interest in the built environment (architecture, building, sustainability, etc).
- 1-5 yrs experience in an office/studio environment.
- Fully proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Powerpoint.
- Familiarity with architectural and design drawings, standards and requirements.
- Experience with digital graphic software (Flash, HTML5, Dreamweaver, etc) would be a definite plus.
- Able to pair a strong creative flair with a pragmatic approach.
- Ability to service internal and external clients with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to work in a highly fluid environment, but with a fun, friendly and highly-driven group of communications professionals.