£0.00 - £22.00 per hour
3 months ago
Graphic Designer required who can prepare print ready artwork, working within the constraints of a corporate style guide as well as being capable of producing creative solutions for non-corporate graphic projects.
- Working within a small dynamic creative team, delivering Corporate marketing material across the business
- Liaise with all levels across the business to produce internal communication material
- Ability to manage both small tasks and larger projects, individually or as part of a team
Level of Experience / Qualifications
- Qualified to a minimum of HND in graphic design
- Extensive experience working with Quark Xpress, CorelDraw and Adobe Photoshop
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office tools particularly Powerpoint
- The ability to deliver high-quality graphic design solutions
- Familiarity with either aerospace or engineering environments
- Experience working with a corporate style guide
- Ability to liaise with external digital print suppliers and Lithographic printers
- Someone who can plan their day to day workload to ensure all deliverables are met
What's in it for you?
- Opportunity to join a vibrant multi-disciplined team and further develop your experience across the communications Brand and Business department
- Opportunity to work with our international Sales & Business Development team in preparing material for major defence shows
What's great about the team?
- You will be joining a dynamic, focussed team responsible for delivering graphic solutions across all areas of the business and will work alongside 3D Visualisation designers and Videographers
- The team are experienced and keen to share their knowledge