North East England, England
£20000 - £24000 per annum + pension, bonus, package
28 days ago
My client looking for a client facing, technical minded employee who can work proactively and independently and is enthusiastic towards building a career in the construction and engineering industry.
The successful candidate will be tasked with selling/specifying my clients full range of Steel Framing Systems to end users, which includes Architectural practices, Engineering Companies, Construction Main Contractors and Sub contractors.
The successfuly candidate will also be put through a 12-week training course once hired at my client's main offices, in order to bring them up to speed on the client's products.
- A recent qualification in an engineering or construction field, or a background in an engineering type or construction type environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and social skills.
- Excellent IT Skills and written communication skills.
- A solid knowledge of AutoCAD and engineering drawings.
- A base/roots in the North East of England, or open to living and working in the North East of England.
- Full UK Driving License.
- Exposure to or experience in the construction industry or engineering industry.
- Working closely with the guidance of a line manager or regional manager the Graduate Technical Sales Representative will develop sales opportunities within an existing client base.
- Over time the Graduate Technical Sales Representative will be encouraged to maintain and develop new business relationships which can blossom into further business and sales opportunities.
- As projects are won the Graduate Technical Sales Representative will be responsible for managing the projects - tasks will include discounting the structure, design programming, on site visits and inspections.
- The Graduate Technical Sales Representative will be responsible for ensuring material invoices are up to date and that financial control of the project is kept.
- To ensure that client contact is kept and maintained effectively, and that the business is represented in the best and most polite manner.
- Competitive package and benefits.
- Genuine room for advancement
- Comprehensive training and development
- Company bonus scheme
- Good work life balance and flexible working
- Frequent work social events