Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
£25000 - £35000 per annum
21 days ago
Would you like to work as part of a collaborative Development who have the autonomy to deliver effective solutions with the right technology such as Python, Docker or C ++ and work on the latest Machine Learning applications?
We're looking for various Graduate Software Developers with a strong computer science degree behind them or solid personal projects behind them, with proven ability to think critically and show a genuine passion for development.
As part of this established team, you will work within this agile team working on end-to-end machine learning and Computer Vision projects producing production-quality code.
As part of this business, you will be proactively encouraged to upskill yourself on the latest technologies within your specialist language with sponsored training and development.
Being part of this development team you will be given full autonomy around your family with flexible working.
- A good grounding within a programming language such as Python, C++, Java etc..
- Show examples of personal projects or a degree in Computer Science
- 25 days hols + your birthday off
- 6% cont pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee assistance scheme
- Training opportunities
- Internal project work - Explore your passions around the development
- Finish early Friday
- Salary offered on skill
- Some flex working and home working for the right person
If you're a Software Developer and would like to learn more, please apply directly.