West Sussex, England
£18000 - £22000 per annum
19 days ago
Do you have an engineering qualification? Are you seeking a role to progress your career? If so, we could have the perfect opportunity for you!
Morson International are currently looking to recruit a Graduate Project Manager to join our manufacturing client to act as the interface between design, Purchasing, Project managers, Production and Stores.
As a Graduate Project Manager, you will be the main liaison between Project Managers, Design/Technical, Production, Inspection, Purchasing and Administration departments. As well as looking after the finance and quoting side of each tooling project. The key aspects of the role are as follows:
- To agree project deliveries with each Project Managers before any work is undertaken. Making sure all key aims and deliverables are clearly set out.
- Purchase design, order tooling, Create routing for patterns and moulds
- Ensure all projects are delivered on time and within budget. With any required changes reported to and agreed with the Project Managers.
- Develop detailed project plans and track project progress.
- To perform risk management as required and highlight any risks to the Project Managers.
- Effective and proficient use of the companies MRP system.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Review of customer drawings, highlighting any issues that are found to the Project Managers
- Produce BOM's and Routings as required, using the MRP system.
- Quote each job and agree final prices with the customer.
- As required obtain third party quotes for work that is required to sub contracted. Select output based on price and delivery; In relation to the project.
- Ensure delivery dates are achievable before confirming with Project Managers.
- Complete all required customer documentation in an efficient manner.
- Liaison between Design, Project managers, Purchasing and Production.
- Project Management assistance.
Key requirements / experience:
- Degree or Further Education preferred but not essential.
- Experienced Microsoft user, specifically Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Good knowledge of MRP systems.
- Good understanding of Composite materials preferred.
- Excellent understanding of composite manufacturing processes beneficial
- Excellent understanding engineering manufacturing processes.
- Proven excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
Should this position be of interest, please apply here or contact Louise Taylor at Morson (Bristol) on 0117 9334595 for more information.