£27000 - £30000 per annum + Dependant on experience. 5% annual bonus
about 1 month ago
Our client in the Chester area has a requirement for a Product Graphic Designer to join their business on a full time, permanent basis.
This role reports into the Design Supervisor within the Design Department and the successful candidate will be responsible for coming up with design concepts that fit client's needs, presenting options for design proposals
- Container Design proposals for clients.
- Visiting clients to discuss and develop their projects.
- Finding out about the project requirements (taking a 'brief')
- Estimating the time the project will require,
- Coming up with design concepts that fit the client's needs.
- Presenting options for design proposals.
- Creating final designs, working to a deadline.
- Working with the Account Managers on Design Projects.
- Working with the Production Department on Design Projects.
- Producing photo realistic images for Design Projects.
- Generate electronic files which are used for the 3D printer.
- Ensure all clients Acrylic models or 3D prints are ordered and manufactured to the agreed timescale with the client.
- All other ad hoc duties as and when required.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Skills to generate photo realistic images
- Strong communication skills
- Computer Literate / good computer skills
- Some experience with Solidworks is preferred although not essential
Please note the consultant looking after this position is Tahanee Twist