Irlam, Greater Manchester
4 months ago
Excellent new opportunity for a Graduate Design/Stress Engineer to join a leading aerospace business as a key member of our Design and Stress teams. The opportunity will have excellent prospects for career development and progression.
The Graduate Design/Stress Engineer will be an integral part of the team, working closely with experienced Engineers. The successful Graduate Design/Stress Engineer will be assisting to the development of new products and modifications. Other main responsibilities will include:
- Design work on: Catia, SolidWorks and Creo
- Stress work on Pastran, Nastran
- Having input on projects from initial concept stage through to manufacture
The ideal Graduate Design/Stress Engineer will need to possess the following:
- Relevant Engineering Mechanical or Aerospace degree
- Proficient with CAD / Analysis packages (ideally Design - Catia, Creo, SolidWorks or Inventor, Analysis - Nastran, Patran)
- Great communication skills
- Due to the nature of the projects worked on - the ability to be security vetted to UK SC level is mandatory
About Morson Projects
A recognised Engineering business and a market leader in their field; The right Graduate Design/Stress Engineer for this role will be given full autonomy to make key decisions within the business and will also benefit from industry leading training and development, with excellent opportunities for future career progression. You will also benefit from fantastic benefits and company incentives. For more information on Morson Projects please visit: www.morson-projects.co.uk
Morson Group are an equal opportunities employer and respects diversity. In order to apply for this role you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
The Morson Group is signed up to the Jobcentre employment service's 'Disability Confident Scheme'. This means that any applicant considering themselves to have a disability and who meet the essential criteria for the job (see person specification) will be guaranteed an interview.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.