High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
£26000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Have you recently graduated and are now looking to build an exciting career? Do you have an interest in electronics, engineering or systems? Would you like the chance to be mentored by experienced Engineers and work on some amazing, high-value equipment? If so, we would love to hear from you!
Morson International are currently recruiting for a Graduate Engineer to join a large engineering business in High Wycombe. In this role, you will join the ILS (Integrated Logistics Support) Team who provide support solutions to products, ensuring that they are maintainable, supportable and dependable enough throughout their life to keep business and project costs low.
Working in the ILS Team you will have the chance to work across Reliability & Maintainability, Human Factors, Training, Support Solution Design and ILS Management. You will be challenged and supported to encourage your development as a professional Engineer, having the chance to work towards Chartership if you wish to do so. Once you have built your knowledge of the product range and gained experience of developing products to be supportable, you will have the opportunity to lead on small work packages yourself alongside the Engineering Lead.
As Graduate Engineer you will:
- Assist the ILS Manager in tailoring the scope and scale of ILS activities to meet programme requirements;
- Resolve customer and supplier queries; engaging with stakeholders to ensure prompt resolutions to supportability issues;
- Work with Designers to improve reliability, maintainability and usability aspects;
- Build the Whole Life/Through Life Cost Model to build the business case for new product developments and technology refreshers;
- Identify cost driving factors during the lifecycle of products and recognise solutions to prevent this;
- Perform reliability modelling and undertake maintainability analysis to optimise support arrangements;
- Assist in identifying and mitigating hazards through analysing systems;
To be successful in this role you will be a dynamic recent graduate who holds a Bachelor's degree (or higher/equivalent) in any STEM subject. You will display excellent interpersonal skills and the desire to learn, grow and develop a career within a market-leading engineering business. As a trusted communicator you will be confident in yourself to build relationships across the wider business; displaying empathy, support and skill where required.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Graduate to join a business, develop a career and gain professional accreditation!
For more information, please contact Taylor on 0117 933 4597 or apply online today…