3 months ago
Graduate Engagement Manager - E -Commerce -London
Morson currently have a permanent Opportunity for a graduate engagement manager with the future potential to run large scale e-commerce projects for household names.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Owning project initiation processes, structuring and organising new project opportunities and Discovery phases
- Overseeing project delivery from end to end
- Working with the technical project managers and development teams to ensure that our processes and client relations continue to surpass our clients' expectations
You will ideally have:
- A degree level qualification in a relevant subject, such as Computing and Management or Information Technology
- Studied or have qualifications in Project Management
- Had exposure to Project Management methodologies such as Agile, waterfall and Prince2
You will recieve:
- The opportunity to shadow experienced Engagement Managers on high-profile projects
- Training in processes, software and Software Development Life Cycle
- To work alongside skilled Project Managers, Solution Architects and UX leads.
Please get in touch asap for a chance to become part of one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies in one of London's trendiest locations!