£20000 - £25000 per annum
4 months ago
Do you have a passion for web development and want to be a part of a company that invests their time in to graduates?
This client is very well known to promote graduates through the business. Last year the graduates that started between June - August have now been promoted and have been rewarded financially and provided with greater responsibility. This is the reason that these vacancies have arisen. Would you like to be in their position in a years' time?
You will be at the forefront of this client's web platform; every time you access their website you will get a great feeling of pride knowing that you have contributed to their web and application platform. Being able to see the work that you have completed is why web development is so rewarding.
Key skills (all skills are not needed for this role)
- Minimum 2:1 degree in Computer Science or related subject
- Awareness of PHP or any back-end languages
- A genuine interest in web development
- An additional day off during the week of your Birthday
- 4-minute walk from Chester train station
- Approximately a 48-minute train journey from the centre of Liverpool and approximately 1 hour 10-minute commute from Stoke on Trent
- 33 days' holiday (including bank holidays)