Up to £19 per hour
6 months ago
Morson International are currently recruiting for a Graduate Data Analyst to work for our prestigious client at RAF Brize Norton.
Develop, implement and maintain information systems to support data collection, data analysis and outcome in a Microsoft type environment.
- Improve and harmonise existing data bases, developing interface across business data bases
- Write and define user guides for data bases
- Collect and analysis information to produce Commercial, Operational and Customer KPI's and drive improvement.
- Trend analysis and what if scenarios simulation, Forecast of Fleet availability report
- Identify areas for process improvement and possible IT solutions.
- Build user requirements, data outcome reports
- Able to deal with difficult complex and high volume of data
- Stakeholder management in order to identify user needs
- Managing Share point, users, user's rights, and share point work break down structure.
- Expert knowledge of MS Office tools. SQL, Access webform, Share points
- Intermediate Knowledge of data base structure and administration
- Negotiation level of English both verbal and written.
- Good planning and organisational skills.
- Proactive attitude and ability to work autonomously.
- Flexible and adaptable for a changing work environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of knowledge of A400M medium term contract and/or Service requirements
- Driving Licence is essential due to office locations
- Must pass UK Baseline security check