Up to £0.00 per annum
2 months ago
Junior Cyber Security Analyst
Cyber Security / Vulnerability / Malware / Forensics / Incident / Networking / Cheltenham / Gloucestershire
Morson International is pleased to offer this role on behalf of our Client who is currently seeking to recruit a Junior/Graduate Cyber Security Analyst due to a period of growth with in the business.
Working as part of our Incident Response Team, you will be responsible for monitoring identifiers and suspect activity that indicates a potential security incident.
Making use of Intrusion Prevention Systems, Vulnerability Scanning tools and Malware Forensics.
The successful candidate will have a genuine passion technology and for Security along with either A Computer Science degree (or similar) Or Two years' experience working in a technical environment.
Along with the above you will have:
- An understanding of network analysis tools and an ability to conduct packet capture analysis.
- An awareness of networking principles including TCP/IP, DNS etc. and commonly used Internet protocols such as SMTP, HTTP etc.
- Knowledge of Intrusion Detection Systems and methods of security hacking/penetration testing
- An understanding of malware triage and the methods used to determine whether an identified file exhibits potential malicious intent.
- Working knowledge of at least one scripting language (Python, PHP, etc)