Katie Robson Hill
4 months ago
2019 Graduate Scheme - Buyer
Are you looking to join a successful and growing Engineering company in the field of Procurement? Do you have an interest in the Maritime industry? Morson International are working in partnership with ATLAS ELEKTRONIK UK in recruiting for their 2019 Graduate Scheme.
ATLAS ELEKTRONIK UK develop, supply and support cutting-edge maritime technology for customers worldwide. Based in Winfrith, Dorset, they work closely with the UK Royal Navy to create products which protect lives at sea.
Each year, ATLAS ELEKTRONIK UK takes on new apprentices and university graduates. They are dedicated to developing the next generation of talent.
We are currently recruiting for the 2019 Graduate Scheme and are interested in hearing from Graduates looking to progress their career in the field of Procurement.
We are keen to hear from individuals who have Business Management degrees
Typical responsibilities will include:
- Request for quotation incorporating all user requirements
- Ensure orders are placed within the agreed timescales
- Order placement accuracy to include correct incoterms, contractual flow down and compliance requirements
- Order acknowledgements verified for compliance
- Support bids and project reviews where required
- Achievement of department targets and supporting metrics
You will be given guidance and mentoring to develop your skills in supporting a range of tasks.
What we are looking for in you:
- Interest or past experience in engineering or the marine industry
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and be able to interact with people at all levels both within the company and externally
- Computer literacy in order to operate information systems. Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Able to build rapport and develop working relationships
- Strong team focus
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to work independently at times under own initiative
- Ability to use own initiative when working under pressure
- Prioritise and manage personal workload to ensure deadlines are achieved.
- Willingness to travel in the UK and overseas