Irlam, Greater Manchester
5 months ago
Morson are the UK's leading technical recruitment agency, with over 40 years' experience, a turnover in excess of £800 million and offices across the world, we supply engineers and technical expertise to some of the world's biggest brands.
Our Morson Projects division is looking for a Graduate Business Development Administrator to help support the Bid Manager and Sales Team with all aspects of the bidding/tender process.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting in identifying potential projects through utilising marketing information and tender portals
- Assisting in sourcing and tracking opportunities through various portals/websites
- Maintenance of supplier details held on various portals / websites
- Liaising with the Bid Manager and Business Development Director to ensure opportunities are appropriately pursued
- Assisting with meeting existing and new client contacts to probe and understand their needs
- Updating register of all bids and pre-qualification questionnaires
- Completing compliance questionnaires
- Working with the Bid Manager to support the delivery of high quality tender materials
- Supporting the creation and maintenance of a library of bid response material
- Developing, planning and providing project coordination to support the tendering process
- Organising work to meet deadlines for completion, including the re-balance of workload to fit changing priorities
- Maintaining good working relationships across the business from which the bid project team is derived
- Events tracking & co-ordination
- Social media marketing support
- Supporting the Sales Team with creation of client / company presentations
- Content development for the company website
The suitable candidate for this role will have:
- A degree in a relevant subject, such as Business Management or Marketing
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office
- Excellent presentation skills - both written and verbal
- Confident numerical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent team working skills
Commitment and hard work is rewarded with a competitive salary, 26 days holiday (plus bank holidays), great benefits and an employee health and wellbeing programme. Our company culture is second-to-none, with a real family ethos and focus on looking after every single employee. You can read more about what it's like to work for Morson at www.morson.com/careers.
If you're looking to work within a supportive team that prides itself on creating an inspiring environment for colleagues, with the opportunity to build a career, get in touch with us today.
Morson International is an equal opportunities employer and respects diversity. In order to apply for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
The Morson Group is committed to equal opportunities.
The Morson Group is signed up to the Jobcentre employment service's 'Disability Confident Scheme'. This means that any applicant considering themselves to have a disability and who meet the essential criteria for the job (see person specification) will be guaranteed an interview.
We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce to reflect the local community
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.