Up to £11.72 per hour
19 days ago
Graduate & Apprentice Recruitment Advisor; 8 month contract; based in Fulwood; £11.72 per hour
We are looking to recruit a Graduate and Apprentice Recruitment Advisor to work for BAE Systems. The successful applicant will have volume recruitment experience and be able to work to service level agreements. You will have experience of the full resourcing cycle, legislation and best practice along with the ability to challenge and influence the customer. Excellent organisational and prioritising skills are required. You will be IT literate and be a natural networker and relationship builder who is comfortable with mustering support at all levels
Duties will involve;
- Ensure both candidates and hiring managers receive a timely and professional service.
- Responsible for understanding the customer requirements, managing candidates via the on-line application system, screening of applications and sending to the appropriate business contacts for decision making, arranging and facilitating assessment centres and ensuring the ultimate decision is communicated to the candidates in a timely and professional fashion.
- Management of candidates through the offer process.
- Complete understanding of the processes and deliverables within the team including industrial placements, graduates and apprentices.
- Integrated and professional working relationship with hiring managers to deliver a service which exceeds their expectations.
- Using the on-line application system as the progress tool, ensuring the data is valid and having responsibility for the candidates allocated to the relevant Business Units.
- Ensuring rapid decisions are made as to whether candidates who have passed the initial screening process are invited to assessment centres.
- Inviting candidates to assessment centre ensuring all preparation is completed.
- Delivery of high quality assessment events through professional facilitation and positive representation of the client as an employer of choice.
- Working closely with the clients hiring managers and ensuring they have the required skills to effectively participate at assessment centres.
- Ensuring yes/no decisions are communicated to candidates within agreed timescales and delivery of first class candidate care to ensure smooth transition into the company.
- Overall involvement in the graduate and apprentice recruitment to ensure that the collective targets are delivered successfully.
- Ad-hoc related project work as and when required.
- The team is likely to expand to include other non graduate/apprentice campaigns, to support this expansion and integration.
Morson is acting as an employment business in relation to this role.
Recruitment; In house Recruitment; Vacancies; Recruiter; Talent Pool; Talent Management; Planning; On boarding; Interviewing; Matching; Temporary Recruitment; Contract Recruitment; Outsourcing; Candidates; Assessing; Screening; Staffing; Employment; Sourcing; Recruiting; Client Liaison; Candidate Assessment; Recruitment Lifecycle; Resourcing Specialist;