£24000.00 - £27000.00 per annum
3 months ago
The Graduate Sales Executive will be responsible for supporting the account management team with activities associated with specific accounts.
The successful candidate will maintain and support account base activities and liaise with other departments on behalf of the account team, with the aim of managing their own account after successful period.
- Through regular contact, develop good working relationships with customers across multiple functions
- Provide administrative support of account managers completing necessary documentation and processes, whilst reviewing these and developing improvements and consistency across accounts
- Work with customers, planning and NPD teams on product specification set up and updates.
- Liaise with NPD, Planning and customer on New launches, set up & first productions
- Gather and collate outline customer forecasts
- Manage monthly account review data, working with account managers and developing an understanding of key accounts
- Manage market info with data provider and highlight key insights to support future planning
- Develop customer presentations including analytical reports and support data with Account managers for customer meetings
- Collating and distributing required data/ information and liaising with attendees as applicable
- Manage customer enquiry database
-Support account managers in all aspects of new tender and contract processes
Please note the consultant looking after this position is Tahanee Twist