Bolton, Greater Manchester
£13.90 - £14.90 per hour
2 months ago
Experience Good Inwards Support Officer required for our Bolton Based Client.
Administrative support to Goods Inwards Inspection in a busy stores environment:
* Scanning of all incoming documentation for Goods Inwards and Inspection
* S103 Management (Paperwork required for laboratory examination of incoming PCB hardware)
o Creation of Request For Examination Services Form (RFES) and arrange for boards to be sent to Materials Laboratory
o Liaise with Materials Laboratory on progress
* Request For Examination Services Management
o Creation of RFES and arranging for product to be sent to relevant areas
o Liaise with all areas on progress of RFES's
* Analysis of all paperwork for items that are awaiting inspection
o Identify inspection methods and action accordingly (RFES etc.)
o Identify items requiring a First Article Inspection Report (FAIR)
Checking that FAIR has been received with goods and send to relevant Industrial Manufacturing Engineer (IME)
If FAIR has not been received with goods, contact IME
Contact suppliers where FAIRs have not been received
Enter information onto a Query List
o Ensure C of C is with paperwork and quoting correct information (Part no., PS spec etc.)
Contact supplier where C of C is missing or is not correct to resolve
* Query List Management
o Keep topical
o Chase resolution of queries internally
o Distribute the list weekly
* Deal with ad-hoc requests (look for items etc.)
* Produce KPI's and distribute weekly
Role requirements (skills, training and qualifications)
* Microsoft Excel proficient.
* Planning and organisation.
* Attention to detail.
* Priority management.
* Work under pressure.
* Manual handling training.