9 months ago
Morson has an on going contract for a GOLDesp Documentation Engineer for a large Aerospace Company on Yeovil, Somerset.
GOLDesp Documentation Engineer
As an Aircraft Documentation Control Engineer you must provide the Aircraft Operations with a significant level of specialised skills, knowledge and advice. Be able to compile, manufacture, and produce aircraft documentation in either hard copy or in the electronic format currently being used by the customer (GOLDesp).
You will deploy and apply your knowledge to support and reinforce your department's efforts in effecting aircraft build records. You will continue to work with others to deploy your specialised skills to develop aircraft documentation that satisfy both business and customer requirements and needs. You will also provide support to others within the organisation
- Create, compile, and maintain all aspects of Aircraft Servicing Forms for aircraft in maintenance / strip ensuring all activities are accurately and correctly recorded.
- Review current information applicable to servicing and lifed components.
- Provide the aircraft line managers with short and long term servicing, and maintenance forecast.
- Audit and report the standard of aircraft documentation on receipt or despatch of an aircraft to ensure conformance with contractual and regulatory requirements, ensuring discrepancies are corrected and/or reported to the relevant personnel, in either hard or electronic format.
- Interfacing with the Integrated Projects Teams in respect to documentation, lifed components and servicing issues that arise from up-issues of the Compound Interactive Electronic Technical Publications and Technical Instructions.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with internal and external customers in respect to aircraft build records.
- Investigate report and correct all customer complaints/issues associated with aircraft build records.
- Maintain and implement effective documentation procedures in support of the aircraft build process. Producing MF 700 series forms as needed to facilitate the aircraft strip, rebuild and maintenance.
- Direct the aircraft line managers in the use and interpretation of aircraft documentation and Technical Instructions.
- Support the aircraft documentation process in both hard copy and electronic format, with a view to continuous improvement by identifying and implementing improvement initiatives
- Management of tasks, as directed by your manager / team leader, working with other areas to resolve issues associated with aircraft documentation in any format.
Please send CV or ring Sue Orr on 01935 403205 for more details
Essential Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- You should have served a recognised Engineering Apprenticeship in the Aerospace Industry or Armed Forces and have significant experience in manufacture, installation and maintenance activity on rotorcraft components, assemblies or systems.
- A comprehensive knowledge and experience of aircraft documentation including the Integrated Electronic Technical Publications, Work Recording and GOLDesp
- Conversant with the construction/ compilation of the Aircraft Servicing Forms.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate verbally and in writing with both internal and external customers.
- Self-motivated but also has the ability to work as a team member.
- Computer literacy including competence in Micro Soft office software.