City of London, London
25 days ago
Do you have a passion for sustainability and committed to the development of sustainability thinking?
Do you have a flexible attitude and good at building relationships at all levels?
If yes, then this is the role for you..
My client is a professional services and investment management firm specialising in real estate. They help organisations around the world achieve their ambitions by owning, occupying and investing in real estate.
They are currently recruiting a GIS intern to join their EMEA research team based in London West End. We are looking for a highly motivated individual with strong GIS and analytical skills, and interest in developing a career within the real estate sector.
The candidate would be part of the research team. The intern will also have a key role in data collection and data management and will be assisting in the development of our GIS platform.
What this job involves
- Support advisory functions for all GIS resources within UK and EMEA Research.
- Support research outputs and client work where GIS capabilities are required.
- Assist working on data collection, preparation of case studies and GIS documentation.
- To conduct research into existing and emerging sustainable data sets, systems, tools and models
Sound like you? To apply you need to be / have:
- Graduate, masters, or 3rd year student of any GIS related discipline. (desirable)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and able to work on own initiative.
- Team player and adaptable.
- Interest in the real estate sector/ sustainability.