Stockport, Greater Manchester
£70000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + + Benefits
10 months ago
I am proud to be partnering with a large Chemical Manufacturer who are looking to appoint a Global L&D Manager to be based from there South Manchester site.
My client is a market leading Chemical Manufacturer who operates globally across more than 80 countries employing over 30,000 people.
As the Global Learning & Development Manager you will partner with specific commercial functions to build and deliver a blended learning strategy.
Your job will be to support the professional development of all individuals within the global commercial function. The Learning and Development Lead will be expected to look 1-3 years ahead, building a functional capability roadmap and planning accordingly.
- Work with the business functions to develop and deploy content that grows the professionalism of the staff
- To review individual capability gaps across the global function to identify generic capability needs for which new programs are required and to build/help build and deliver those interventions
- To manage the learning platforms for capability uplift
- To manage the annual assessment cycle of staff competencies
- To bring innovative L&D opportunities to the commercial teams
- Run or oversee the running of specific training courses (hard and soft skills, f2f and virtual)
- To ensure that the full suite of Career Development tools and options are communicated and embedded (P2T, personal Talent cards, WorkDay, IDP)
- Develop and monitor KPI's to demonstrate progress in the capability development journey
- Work closely with Regional and Global Heads to deliver meaningful content
Knowledge, skills & experience
- Ability to develop new training content and lead the implementation
- Leadership of complex Regional and/or Global projects - Global experience is essential
- Ability to develop performance measures for L&D
- Good communication skills in order to interface with suppliers and internal customers.
- Strong facilitation skills
- Good interpersonal relationships and capability to operate effectively in a matrix organisation
- Able to lead a number of multi-faceted projects
- Excellent analytical thinking ability
- Experience building a delivering L&D programmes for a global audience
What's on offer?
My client is offering the chance to work autonomously to build & deliver world class learning solutions within a large global organisation. This role is offering a base salary of between £70,000 - £80,000 pa + competitive benefits.
For more information about this role, please contact the search partner - Craig Saxby - Morson International