Up to £28.00 per hour
5 months ago
* Implementing the procurement strategy defined together with the Category Manager / Multi-Functional-Team (MFT) within the scope of activity supporting Group needs.
* Lead the strategy implementation through Multi-Functional-Team (MFT).
* Develop the organisation as we move towards Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) models.
* Managing a transnational team of commodity buyers to deliver group Call For Tenders (CFT). This team will be a variable team setup changing members dependent upon the commodity purchasing plan workload. You will lead each team to deliver the savings plan and the supplier solutions, thus ultimately achieving the balance between savings vs supplier performance delivery and customer satisfaction.
* Perform strategic and tactical CFT for the divisions affected with national or transnational focus within the scope of the sub-commodity. Conduct negotiations, Supplier selection and contracting.
* Develop and maintain an efficient supply chain capable to deliver goods/work-packages (services), matching Group requirements and business objectives.
* Ensure that deliverables are in line with the contractual terms (cost, time, quality) by monitoring Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
* Secure long-term alignment of the preferred supplier base with the long-term trans-national and trans-divisional strategic needs.
* Ensure continuous commercial relationship with suppliers in order to secure work with best-in-class suppliers and protect Group from contractual risks.
* Conduct procurement processes in alignment with the strategy agreed in order to fulfil business needs and provide the internal customers with valued services in compliance with the Group General Procurement procedures and guidelines.
B. Main activities
The jobholder is responsible to:
A. Drive compliant Group General Procurement processes in the framework of the activity scope of sub-commodity for the Group General Procurement perimeter, mainly focusing on procurement of subcontracted activities.
B. Manage and lead MFT members within the framework of national, trans-national, divisional and/or trans-divisional procurement projects (e.g. Call for Tenders, Requests for Information), contribute to the control, standardisation and bundling of the demand, challenge and approve the specifications, run the suppliers selection processes.
C. Evolve and influence the supplier market, the business, and the internal customer to move toward Total Cost of Ownership models and solutions.
D. Negotiate, establish and implement Master Service Agreements (MSA) and Work Package Agreements (WPA) based on Categories' strategies.
E. Perform contract management with regular contract reviews with Airbus Group's internal customer base and strategic suppliers, based on consistent and factual commercial, quality and delivery KPIs as defined in specification, CFT process and Work Package Agreement (WPA), evaluate and improve suppliers' performance in terms of time, costs and quality.
F. Manage suppliers' overall performance and the impact of weak performance on Group and initiate recovery actions when necessary.
G. Provide guidance, strategy updates, rules and process information to Business Operations to ensure correct execution of transactional procurement activities aligned with the categories` strategies to full customer satisfaction.
H. Participate in the definition of trans-national, trans-divisional procurement strategies by providing continues feedback, benchmark, costing and "make or buy" analysis.
I. Contribute to the implementation of new procurement tools such as e-procurement and e-catalogues, as needed.
J. Monitor savings linked to Call for Tender results, demand management and procurement performance contribute to secure and achieve Airbus Group Savings Programmes' commitments.
The jobholder will ensure:
A. Work-packages/Services/Goods are delivered on time, on quality and within budget, in compliance with sub-commodity procurement strategy objectives.
B. Savings targets are met.
C. Efficient and controlled supply chain with national and/or trans-national supplier panels and competitive bidder lists in line with commodity and sub-commodity procurement strategy.
D. National and trans-national supplier contracts (MSAs and WPAs), based on Categories` strategies, properly negotiated and managed following GP contract policy with the objective to reduce risks to Airbus Group.
E. Internal Customers' satisfaction continuous improvement.
F. Proper and adequate level of communication/reporting.
G. Corporate Instructions and Processes are followed to ensure compliance.
H. Contract management supported by KPIs definition and measurement.
* Engineering or Business school graduate.
* Languages: English (negotiation level), Spanish / German / French (of advantage, but not mandatory)
* Good negotiation, persuasion skills
* Good project management skills to lead MFT, perform procurement projects/ call for tenders, lead change management
* Good team management and leadership skills
* Good knowledge about procurement contracts
* Good financial skills
* Good communication and influencing skills
* Good conflict management and conflict resolving skills (Seek win-win solutions)
* Good governance and organisation skills
* Minimum 3 years of experience within procurement