20% annual bonus, pension.
27 days ago
Job Title: Glass Operations Finance Plant Controller
Salary: Competitive; with bonus and benefits package
Location: Elton, Cheshire.
Encirc is unique. From the manufacturing of container glass, to modern filling facilities, to warehousing & logistics, we're the only company to offer customers a complete supply-chain service.
Based out of their world class facility based in Elton, Encirc are actively recruiting to a Plant Controller to manage the financial information of the Encirc Glass Operation in the hope of encouraging better efficiency's and ultimately profitability. Fundamental to this role will for the individual to be a strong leadership figure, with the ability to influence at all levels to effectively deliver within this brand new role and great opportunity within Encirc.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accountable for cost control, budgeting and forecasting processes to maintain a framework of effective and efficient internal control
- Reporting of financial KPIs to the site management teams, following up on deviations and driving the successful finance operation at the sites.
- Own the cost centre reporting and forecasting, working with all cost centre owners to ensure full accountability and visibility whilst driving a value creation culture.
- Financial evaluation and monitoring of capital expenditure projects.
- Maintain an effective and efficient internal control structure ensuring compliance with internal procedures, legislation and related requirements.
- Act as financial representative in overall cost management for the production sites and related issues, in liaison with sites and relevant key stakeholders.
- Provides Monthly and Quarterly Performance presentation to senior leadership team and corporate representatives
- Ensures a smooth monthly close including the calculation and reporting of manufacturing costs and variances and inventory transactions and balances.
- Supports Group operating system as the Finance representative to lay the foundation for IBP (Integrated Business Planning).
Key Skills Required
- Degree/Masters level, preferably in a related field; e.g. Business, Finance, Economics and professionally qualified (ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent).
- Knowledge and experience at a senior finance level and accounting management experience including cost accounting in a manufacturing company.
- Exceptional commercial acumen and business knowledge.
- Demonstrated track record of progressive financial work experience including financial modelling, operating expense control, trend analysis, budgeting, forecasting and strategic financial direction.
- Proven ability to manage complex projects, successfully resolve highly complex issues and utilise internal network and relationships to reach solutions
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to changes and make operational and commercial decisions based on those changes.
- Experience of establishing and fostering a culture of team work, continuous professional development, inclusion and high performance.
- Excellent budgetary management and analytical skills to identify trends and challenges.
- Expert user of Microsoft Office packages, in particular Excel and knowledge of SAP preferable.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a world class facility with a company that prides itself on creating an inspiring environment for employees, generating an ethos of entrepreneurial spirit and rewarding opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised by Morson International on behalf of Encirc. Morson International are Encirc's recruitment partner. Any applications sent directly, or any unsolicited applications from agencies will be forwarded to Morson International.
To apply, please send your CV or call Tom Wowk on 01617071516. Please note - if you haven't received feedback within 5 days of application you have not been successful on this occasion.