Up to £0.00 per annum
10 days ago
GIS Data Coordinator
Here at Morson we are looking to hire a GIS Data Coordinator for our client in London, England.
Working within the central infrastructure Directorate Digital Engineering team and reporting to the GIS Specialist, this role will support the delivery of GIS products relating to all aspects of mapping, data and analytics for the whole HS2 project, through all stages of design. The post holder will be working with the other technical teams in the Infrastructure Directorate with a particular focus on GIS, BIM and Asset Management Information.
Educational Professional Qualifications Required
* ESRI ArcGIS Desktop 10x and/or ArcGIS Pro, including spatial analyst and 3D analyst extensions
* Practical skills in organising and managing data for use in analysis
* A keen eye for detail and accuracy
* Running, creating or modifying scripts to automate tasks ability to work in a team, with other internal teams and independently when required
* Strong interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills
If you are interested and have relevant experience, apply now and I will be in touch with you shortly.
Alternatively, contact Connah O'Keeffe at Morson International for more information about this position.