Kilsyth, North Lanarkshire
£30000 - £35000 per annum
Vital Glasgow Construction
14 days ago
Vital Resources are currently working with a specialist Civil Engineering and Construction Contractor to assist them in their search for Experienced Geotechnical Engineers.
Our client is a reputable and well established Civil contractor with a solid orderbook for numerous high profile infrastructure projects throughout Scotland. Our client is looking for an experienced Geotechnical Engineer with a background in Ground Investigation to assist in the overall delivery of major projects.
As a geotechnical engineer within this role you would be expected to:
- Provide site surveys and ground investigations
- Perform logging activities including soil logging
- Work independently and autonomously to provide specialist information to the end client
- Liaise with other departments including the commercial department to provide up to date information from site.
The successful applicant for this role will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Degree education (or equivalent)
- Previous experience in a similar capacity
- Full Driving licence (as site visits in remote areas will be required)
- Soil Logging experience
- SMSTS (preferred)
For this our client is willing to offer a competitive salary along with a comprehensive package and the chance to develop further within your career.
If you would like more information, or to apply, please contact Jamie Nicholson using the details provided or click the "apply now" link.