Kilsyth, North Lanarkshire
Vital Glasgow Construction
6 months ago
Vital resources are currently working with a well-established and reputable Civil Engineering contractor in the West of Scotland.
Our client is looking to appoint a new Geotechnical Engineer to be involved in some of Scotland's high profile Civil Engineering and Infrastructure projects.
Within this role our client is looking for someone who can:
- Perform mud logging and ground investigations
- Deliver geotechnical designs for the end client
- Provide a consultative service for clients and other departments
- Oversee the logging, and surveying of various high profile projects
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience working in a similar capacity
- Degree educated
- Experience working for a contractor
- Willingness to develop professionally
- Desire to work on some of Scotland's major projects
If you would like to know more about this role, please contact Jamie Nicholson on the below details, alternatively please click the "apply now" link.