Kilsyth, North Lanarkshire
Vital Glasgow Construction
29 days ago
Vital resources have been employed by a well known and reputable civil engineering and construction contractor to assist them in their search for an experienced Geo technical Engineer.
Our client is a well established contractor with a solid order book and is working on some major infrastructure and high profile projects across Scotland.
Our client is looking for a Geotechnical Engineer to perform the following tasks:
- Gathering and analysing of data
- Looking at the risk of geological hazards and make sure that any factors affecting engineering works are identified and managed
- Supervising and performing ground investigations and budgets
- Advising on and testing a range of construction materials including sand, gravel, bricks and clay
- Making recommendations on the proposed use of a site
- Working to preserve and protect the physical environment
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience in a similar capacity
- Degree educated within Geotechnical Engineering or the equivalent
- CSCS card
- Understanding of Seismic Surveying and mud logging
If you would like to apply, or for more information, please contact Jamie Nicholson or click the "apply now" link.