£200 - £300 per day
Vital Glasgow Construction
15 days ago
An award winning civil engineering contractor based in Glasgow is looking to recruit an ambitious Geotechnical Engineer to join their multi-discplinary team. The successful candidate will be working on a variety of projects within the energy, residential, commercial, retail and rail sector.
Within this role your duties will be but not limited to:
- Provision of technical advice to regional sites relating to contaminated land and geotechnical aspects
- Assist with analysis and interpretation of site data for use in design
- Producing specifications for ground investigation, piling, earthworks and monitoring etc.
- Preparation of calculations, written reports and development of drawings
- Visits to site as required
- Production of engineering design solutions both at tender stage and during construction
- Site support in a geotechnical capacity
Our client is looking for an engineer who can demonstrate:
- Minimum of 3 years Geotechnical experience in the UK
- Relevant Degree
- Experience with foundation design, slope stability and retaining walls
Our client is willing to offer a competitive rate along with a long term contract for the right person.
If you would like more information please contact 01698 573850