Kilsyth, North Lanarkshire
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Car, Pension, Benefits
Vital Glasgow Construction
12 days ago
Are you an experienced Geotechnical Engineer? Do you have a solid background in logging and Ground Investigation? Do you want to work for a company that truly values its staff and offers opportunities to progress professionally, while offering a relaxed working environment?
Then Vital wants to speak with you!
Vital resources have been employed by a well known and reputable Earthworks and stabilisation contractor in the West of Scotland, to assist them in appointing a new Geotechnical Engineer for their Ground Investigation division. As an experienced engineer you would be expected to:
- Work on various sites across Scotland
- Provide technical advice and guidance to the client
- Organise and supervise logging of materials
- Perform land surveys and investigations
- Assume responsibility for site activities of plant and labour
The successful applicant for this role will be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience in a similar capacity
- SMSTS Certified
- Degree Educated (or equivalent)
- Driving Licence (as sites can be in remote areas)
- Willingness to learn and develop with the company
For this our client is willing to offer a very competitive package including salary along with the opportunity to progress professionally. If you would like more information, or to apply, please contact Jamie Nicholson using the details provided or click the "apply now" link.