Kilsyth, N. Lanarkshire, Central Belt, Scotland
Vital Glasgow Construction
3 months ago
Vital resources are currently working with a well-respected and well established specialist contractor to assist them in appointing a new Geotechnical Engineer as part of their ongoing sustainable growth plan. Our client has a vast range of projects across Scotland and are looking to add to their Ground Investigation team.
Within this role you would be expected to:
- Use geotechnical software and traditional hand calculation techniques
- Deliver desk study and interpretative reports and geotechnical Design for Highways and Network Rail standards.
- Perform Mudlogging and Seismic Surveys
- Liaise direct with clients and other internal division
- Manage your own diary as site visits will be required
- Perform other surveying and geophysical engineering duties
To be considered for this role, candidates must be able to demonstrate:
- A sound understanding of Soil & rock Mechanics
- Degree educated in a related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An organised approach to work and meeting deadlines
- Enthusiasm to develop and progress your own career
- Aptitude to use your own initiative to work
- Use of software packages to undertake design
For this our client is willing to offer a truly enjoyable place to work, a progressive career path along with a competitive salary and a truly comprehensive package including:
- Up to 37 days holiday
- Company Car/ Allowance
- Private medical cover
If you would like more information or to apply please contact Jamie Nicholson using the below details.