Up to £33800.00 per annum + company vehicle + benefits
about 1 month ago
Morson Talent is recruiting on behalf of one of the best sub-contractors in the UK, who provide the much need expertise in rolling out FTTP networks for major ISPs in the country.
Our client is now looking to hire a General Operative Civils to be based in Basingstoke.
About the role
Looking for General Operative Civils to join our innovative contract with a leading ISP. Your main responsibilities will be to ensure works are carried out in accordance with the New Roads and Streetworks Act and tasks are completed in a timely and professional manner.
You'll need to perform emergency restoration works, this will include evenings and weekends. Works carried out need to be completed with full regard for Health and Safety. You'll also need to be able to use all equipment and safety equipment correctly.
What we need from you:
* Must hold a full UK driving licence with category BE, for at least 12 months with no more than 6 points on your licence.
* Hold NRSWA Streetworks Operative units 1 to 9 including the Openreach Civils accreditation modules.
* Risk assessment and hazard identification and a strong focus on Health and Safety practices.
* Strong communication skills with solid customer service focus.
* To be able to work unsupervised using their own initiative.
* Competent in the use of Civils equipment (mini digger, disc cutter, floor saws, etc).
* Previous BT or VM civils or network build required but consideration will be given to the right candidates with any civils/groundworks background as full training can be given.
For further information please contact Matthew Owen at Morson Talent.