2 months ago
Morson International are currently looking to recruit a General Hand (Facilities Administrator) to work for one of our defence Clients in Brecon, Wales. This is a contract position for 3 months initially.
The purpose of this role is to provide operational support to the site. The support required will vary; as such the post holder shall be required to participate in the delivery of wide range activities commensurate with the post holders knowledge skills and experience.
- Work with FM staff and stakeholders to ensure FM services support the delivery of the core output of sites.
- Maintain workshop/site housekeeping standards, ensuring a clean safe working environment.
- Carry out low level maintenance of tools and equipment as directed by Facilities Manager.
- Carry out low level maintenance activity on the site, for example fitting notice boards etc.
- Use Mechanical Handling Equipment in support of Operations as tasked by the Facilities Manager.
- Support the Facilities Manager by monitoring waste levels and hosting waste removal contractors to ensure an efficient waste management service is provided to the site.
- Carryout minor grounds maintenance activity throughout the year.
- Assist the Operations team in maintaining the asset database with the location and status of site assets.
- Carryout other reasonable duties commensurate with level of competence as directed by the Facilities Manager.
- Ensure Company Health, Safety and Environmental procedures are implemented and complied with at all times
Applicants will be required to hold a current in date Forklift Licence and UK Driving Licence.