£25.00 - £48.00 per annum
3 months ago
Main Purpose of Role
As a ILS Functional Analyst, you will be joining a wider team of Functional Analysts providing solution consultancy and contributing to the delivery of work packages being managed by Business Solutions.
The main purpose of the Functional Analyst is to support the facilitation of customer requirements from interpretation to delivery, whilst ensuring that to the solutions are delivered in line with the IT strategy.
In this role, you will be adding value by using your knowledge of the ILS suite to support the development of solutions that will enhance its capabilities.
* Excellent Analytical skills
* Experience of working within/alongside the ILS Function and an awareness of the IT tools that support it * Capability to expand this awareness and gain a holistic understanding of the solutions that support the ILS * The ability to coach/mentor/supervise other team members when required.
* Experience of using ERP tools
* Able to take high level project requirements and break them down into functional requirements to communicate to a delivery team * Able to appreciate requirements robustly and challenge them in order to understand the must have changes
* Able to take ownership of smaller packages of work and perform analysis and create functional specifications that ensure business requirements are met * Adhere to internal processes and procedures consistent with the rest of Business Solutions.
* Identify new ideas, solutions and areas for improvement within the FA team (and the organisation).
* Understand the importance of adhering to internal processes and procedures consistent with the rest of the department
* Diploma in Business Analysis or equivalent qualification and/or proven experience * Excellent analytical and problem solving skills * Experience with ILS focused IT/Business Applications.
* Excellent customer engagement and analysis skills.
* Knowledge of Structured Query Language (SQL) * Broad knowledge of business practices and procedures.
* Knowledge of Agile SCRUM methodology
SC CLEARANCE WILL BE NEEDED FOR THIS ROLE - CANDIDATES MUST CURRENTLY HOLD THIS OR BE ELIGIBLE TO ACHIEVE THIS PRIOR TO STARTING THE ROLE