£450 - £500 per day
3 months ago
Full stack Engineer required to develop, deploy and maintain digital software solutions to help drive innovation and the delivery of a robust digital software capability within the business, enabling the realisation of desired business outcomes. You will be working in an Azure cloud environment building mobile and web apps. THIS ROLE IS DEEMED INSIDE OF IR35.
- Experience of building mobile and web apps in an Azure cloud environment
- Full software development lifecycle experience, including experience of the planning, analysis, design, implementation and maintenance needed to deliver a digital software project.
- Experience with web service protocols (SOAP, REST and JSON)
- Experience with NoSQL and relational databases, e.g. MongoDB, SQL Server, MySQL including database design and use of database tools such as Mongoose for MongoDB.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, having the ability to effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to adapt and stay on top of expanding technologies and engineering trends.
- Experience in cloud computing platforms (AWS, Azure).
- Experience with Native mobile application development (Objective-C/Swift for iOS, Java/Kotlin for Android, C# for Windows) or other approaches such as React Native or Xamarin.
- Understanding of Agile software engineering principles and methodologies (Scrum/LEAN).
- Knowledge of low-code platforms.
- Formal testing qualification / certifications in foundation level software testing (e.g. ISTQB® Certified Tester Foundation Level).
- Develop bespoke full stack digital software solutions from ideation by analysing and interpreting user stories and working closely with the rest of the Digital Factory team through to delivery in the production environment to enable the delivery of a high quality end-product with minimal fixes needed.
- Design develop and build phases of complex digital software solutions in the development/delivery life cycle to provide a product that delivers successful business outcomes.
- Proactively maintain and support existing digital software solutions to help deliver a robust, reliable and performant growing mobile estate within the business.
- Produce medium to complex prototypes and minimum viable products (MVP) to help validate customer proposals and enable the rapid delivery of digital software projects within an agile working environment.
- Validate, produce and maintain technical end user documentation for complex digital software solutions in order to build the capability of business to use the solutions, maximising business value.
- Identify, develop and continuously refine in-house reusable component library, collaborating closely with other developers to help build a better codebase.
- Identify, research and prototype new technologies that could be beneficial to the Digital Delivery function, presenting findings to the Digital Delivery Leadership Team.
- Contribute to the planning of development strategies for all stages of design and development for complex digital software business solutions, including solution analysis, design, development, testing and integration, completing builds and deploying the solution in accordance with architecture design and complying with safety, security and regulatory requirements.