€450.00 - €490.00 per day
3 months ago
Morson International working with a global consultancy who are looking for a Full Stack Java Developer (x2) to join their team in Brussels. This is initially a 1 year contract with the chance of extending for a number of times. Rate depending on experience.
- Architecture and design of information systems,
- Review of the architecture of existing systems,
- Design and development of component architecture and building blocks,
- Analysis of the integration of different information systems,
- Data analysis and data modelling,
- Coordination of the implementation of the technical architecture,
- Assistance and participation in the analysis of requirements, prototyping, development of new functionalities, maintenance of applications, integration of technological components, testing, deployment,
- Production of technical documentation and user documentation (in English),
- Participation in technical working groups, progress meetings and meetings with the users.
- Master Degree in IT or related field with a minimum of 8 years of experience in IT OR Bachelor Degree in IT or related field with a minimum of 13 years of experience in IT
- Minimum 7 years of working experience in analysis and development in JAva/JEE environments
- Minimum 5 years in analysis and development in Service Oriented environments and with Spring framework (Spring, Spring Boot, Spring MVC)
- Minimum 4 years of experience in SOAP/REST Web services,Products/ Tools Application Server (Tomcat/ Weblogic)
- Minimum 3 years in using Eclpise
- Hands-on experience with at least 2 out of the foolowing: Sonar, Jenkins, Git, JUnit, Selenium, Activiti, EHCache, ActiveMQ, logback
- Experience with Angular2 will be considered a strong plus
- Very good written and spoken English is required
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and I will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Paul from Morson for more information.