€450.00 - €500.00 per day
22 days ago
Morson International working with a global consultancy who are looking for a Full Stack Java Developer to join their team in Brussels. This is initially a 1 year contract with the chance of extending for a number of times. Rate depending on experience.
- Architecture and design of information systems
- Review of the architecture of existing systems
- Design and development of architecture components and building blocks
- Analysis of the integration of different information systems
- Data analysis and data modelling
- Coordination of the implementation of the technical architecture
- Technical interface between the project leaders and the developers
- Production of software architecture documents
- Participation in technical working groups, progress meetings and meetings with the users
- Assistance during relevant parts of testing, analysis, technical documentation, deployment, evaluation and reporting
- Minimum Master Degree in IT or related field with 9 years of professional IT experience OR Bachelor Degree with a minimum of 13 years of professional IT experience
- In-depth knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture
- In depth knowledge of solution and application design
- In depth knowledge of modelling tools
- In depth knowledge of Object Oriented Programming languages
- In depth knowledge of Relational Database Management Systems
- Good knowledge of Enterprise Architecture
- Good knowledge of business process analysis
- Knowledge of software development methodologies (e.g., Agile, SCRUM)
- Knowledge of interoperability technology (e.g. web services, message oriented middleware, service oriented bus)
- Knowledge of security vulnerabilities and secure software development.
- Good knowledge on UML, JIRA, Confluence, Reporting tools (SAP Business Objects), build tools (maven), and CD/CI pipelines.
- Very good written and spoken English is required. Knowledge of French would be considered an asset
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and I will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Jake from Morson for more information.