€400 - €430 per day
3 months ago
Full Stack Java Developer (3 month contract) - Brussels
Morson International are working with a global IT Consultancy who are looking for 2 Back End Java Developers to join their technical team in Brussels on an initial 6 month contract; with a strong chance of an extension.
The Full Stack Java Developer will be:
- Technical analysis for Java Enterprise development (JEE 6/7/8 ) with a "SOA" approach. Working closely with business analysts, architects and developers.
- Translation of functional/business specifications into technical specifications for developers.
- Development and maintenance of Java Enterprise application- Mainly back-end / server-side development.
- Emphasis on the reusability of components developed.
- Development of SOAP and REST based web services.
The successful Full Stack Java Developer will have:
- Minimum 10 years of combined experience and studies in IT and minimum 6 years of experience in Java development and tools.
- In depth knowledge of Java Enterprise architecture, frameworks and development
- In depth knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture, in particular SOAP based web services
- Good understanding of XML type data models.
- Good understanding of Java Enterprise Frameworks.
- Ability to translate business specifications into technical specifications
- In depth knowledge and experience is requested in the following skills/ technologies:
- Java/JEE 6/ 7/ 8
- An understanding of the "microservice" architecture would be an advantage
- An understanding of financial systems would be an advantage.
- Capability of working in an international/multi-cultural environment, rapid self-starting
- Capability and experience in team working is mandatory
- Excellent written and spoken English is required
This is an exciting opportunity to work on game changing projects and to work with highly technical engineers. My client are looking to interview ASAP. If you are interested, apply now and I will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Jake from Morson for more information.