£0.00 - £55000 per annum
20 days ago
* Agile methodologies and a passion for continuous improvement and building a high-performance engineering team
* Guide and mentor the team to design and deliver high quality products
* Consider architectural and non-functional requirements and work with the team to deliver
Competence, Knowledge and Skills
* 3-4 years of commercial experience developing services and APIs with C#, .NET core, Mongo and/or SQL with techniques such as domain-driven design and MVC.
* 3-4 years of technical background in web development with Angular/React/VueJs.
* Experience in developing HTTP-based APIs and implementation of RESTful services with JSON.
* Basic understanding of CI/CD pipelines
* Experience/Familiarity Test Driven Development and is comfortable with various test frameworks and concepts.
* Experience/Familiarity with Entity framework core.
* Familiarisation with containerisation and tools like Docker.
* Familiarisation of developing, deploying, and maintaining Cloud-Based solutions on AWS
* Understand principles behind highly performing web pages Soft skills:
* Agile / SCRUM / SAFe
* Strong communication skills, written and verbal
* Very motivated with high levels of drive and enthusiam
* E-commerce and/or financial services experience ADDITIONAL INFORMATION What we offer:
* Regular remote working
* Bonus Scheme
* Buy as you earn share scheme
* Company pension
* Support to attend conferences, events, and meet-ups
* Pay-day drinks on our 7th floor roof terrace
* Generous holiday allowance, increasing with service and holiday buy and sell
* Enhanced maternity and paternity
* Death in service cover
* Confidential 24/7 365 employee assistance helpline
* Free onsite gym and trainer led classes (yoga, Pilates, boxercise, circuits)
* Paid volunteering days
* Bike loan scheme
* Season ticket loan portal
* Plus, much more