Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Up to £36515.66 per annum + Additional benefits
25 days ago
- To provide operationally capable aircraft in support of King Faisal Air Academy (KFAA) pilot training programmes through carrying out aircraft: servicing, fault troubleshooting/rectification, modifications, inspections/evaluations of aircraft systems / components and other related aircraft systems) at the Intermediate level maintenance for training aircraft.
- To provide technical activities in support of KFAA mission statement and aircraft servicing programmes through carrying out Workshop support equipment: servicing, fault troubleshooting / rectification, modifications, inspections / evaluations of components / test / support equipment at the Intermediate level maintenance.
- To provide technical specialty support in the: evaluation, interpretation, determinations of requisite corrective actions, performance and operational status of specialty specific aircraft systems, components, and test - support equipment at the Intermediate level maintenance.
- To provide informal and formal On the Job Training (OJT) for Saudi National personnel to enable either RSAF or civilian Saudisation of PC9/PC21 Intermediate Maintenance operations.
- To obtain and maintain certifications so as to support speciality and aircraft maintenance functions.
- Able to acquire user expertise and become conversant with the RSAF aircraft data management and tracking computer system -MIRO Gold.
- Able to understand and comply with the RSAF FOD and Safety Programme
- Graduate of a military service, or recognised civilian organisation, aircraft technical training institute.
- Have completed a PC9 / PC21 Aircraft Systems Training courses or similar appropriate to specialties.
In return for the required high levels of commitment and hard work you will receive a competitive salary, rent free accommodation, with access to free recreation facilities, all available within Company secured accommodation. In addition, a generous leave and travel allowance makes this an opportunity not to be missed.
On successfully securing a role your appointment to Saudi Arabia will initially be on single status. On commencement of employment in Saudi Arabia you will have the opportunity to apply to have your family join you in the future. A full health care scheme is provided within Saudi Arabia.