Up to £11388 per annum
Vital Bristol Technology
4 months ago
Our client is an integrated facilities management services who provide the solutions, support, and facilities management services and they are looking for Front of House Security to be based in Reading.
This role will be a part of the Front of House team delivering key customer focused and security to the building users and visitors. To assist with the prevention of crime, protection of life, property and premises. Have the highest degree of expertise in customer service and communication, to ensure all staff and visitors to the building are treated politely, professionally and efficiently.
- Greet and meet all building users and visitors in a timely manner.
- Ensure compliance at all times in connection with the uniform and code of conduct policy
- As the ambassador of the Thames Water brand, ensure a professional and positive attitude is experienced by building users and visitors at all times
- Demonstrate behavioural awareness of all staff and visitors to the building and respond calmly and in a friendly, helpful manner.
- Provide knowledgeable and informed responses when dealing with customers. Be informed about the building and the surrounding area.
- Be prepared to answer questions and deal with enquiries relating to the building, the visitor's host and host organisation, the location of the meeting, the conference area and all other building related information and procedures.
- Ensure all visitors to the building are made aware of the evacuation procedure and the assembly point.
- Follow the process for signing visitors into the building quickly and efficiently, ensuring security processes are adhered to. Make contact with the host, leaving the date and time if leaving a message. Keep the visitor updated if they have to wait for their host.
- Perform fire warden duties in the event of a building evacuation, to ensure the building is cleared in a swift and efficient manner. Provide reassurance to staff throughout the process and assist in the reoccupation of the building once the all clear is given.
- Develop and maintain relationships with all client departments, particularly including the Facilities team.
- Assist in high visibility guarding in the reception area and report anything suspicious to the Security Supervisor or your Line Manager.
- Maintain visitor records to ensure accurate management information is available on request, including number of visitors to the building, department and host details.
- Assist in the management of meeting and conference rooms, including follow up reminders to maximise availability using the dedicated meeting room booking system.
- The role demands ability to multi- task and demonstrate flexibility in the approach to work.
- Play an active role in ad hoc duties such reporting any identified building issues to the Service Desk or on-site Facilities team.
- Accountability for in-coming/out-going of deliveries and parcels, ensuring compliance with the sign-in/out of deliveries.
- Maintain good housekeeping of the FOH area at all times.
- Ability to diplomatically manage the limited on-site customer car parking, ensuring compliance with the car parking policy is adhered to at all times
- Implement the Company's Quality Policy and agree commitment
- Dealing with communications from telephone calls and radio users in a professional manner in accordance with operating procedures
- Provide a customer focused front of house security role
- Occasionally attending multi-sites to preform audits and surveys
- Assist in monitoring site open tasks
- Security Industry Qualifications - Front line SIA Licence for Security Officers
- Previous and extensive experience in a front facing, customer service environment.
- Experience of visitor management, telephone, hospitality, meeting room booking systems.
- Conflict resolution training/ experience.
- Confident, personable with happy persona.
- Able to work autonomously and maintain the highest standards - must be able to work on own initiative.
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively.
- Excellent people skills, including good listening skills and behavioural awareness.
- Sound organisational skills and the ability to prioritise.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- People orientated individual with a desire to exceed expectations and have a 'can-do' attitude.
- Smart, presentable appearance at all times.
- Possess good knowledge of computer and programs such as Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Condeco and/or Agility - advantage
- Owner / driver with full UK driving licence is an essential requirement
The working hours for this role will be Monday to Friday from 13:00 - 18:00.
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.