Up to £12.67 per hour
Vital Bristol Technology
16 days ago
Our client is an integrated facilities management services who provide the solutions, support, and facilities management services and they are currently looking for a front of house manager to be based in London.
· To greet clients and visitors and ensure that all reception staff maintain a 5* level of client service.
· A thorough knowledge of the computerised system is required to ensure correct procedures are always followed.
· To monitor and provide statistical information of the types and categories of people visiting the office and usage of the adjacent conference rooms, providing such information to management and other departments as requested.
· Management and booking of meeting rooms including maintenance, set up, catering and hourly checks to ensure the facilities are in perfect conditions
· Liaising daily with post room, catering, cleaners to provide the best service at all times
· To ensure that notification of any person(s) being visited are informed of arrival of visitor in a timely manner and kept informed as and when required.
· To ensure that service levels are maintained to the highest degree and particular attention is paid to client care to ensure that all visitors receive the highest quality of service and attention.
· To ensure staff provide all assistance that a visitor may require including (Cloakroom and Refreshments)
· To take full ownership of the reception and all associated areas, making sure that they are kept in the best possible order at all times, liaising with catering,cleaners, post room, facilities, security and other departments as deemed necessary.
· To ensure that appropriate records are kept of the departure of visitors on the computerised logging system.
· To ensure that, when necessary, tea and coffee is made available to clients and presented in a timely manner.
· To ensure that personal presentation is a priority and all the staff looks immaculate at all times
· To ensure that all reception staff are aware of and are providing a full business centre support for clients, visitors and other personnel. This will include all administrative support duties and will also extend to the arrangement of personal requests.
· To ensure that all reception staff are trained and are fully conversant with all aspects of the software and services
· To collate and deliver accurate reports on all aspects of room booking information on request from managers and post room.
· To ensure that all desks are appropriately manned to ensure service levels are met, ensuring adequate cover for sickness and vacation.
· To regularly monitor team member's performance, giving appropriate feedback and set achievable objectives prior to giving annual review.
· Conducting 6 months appraisals throughout the year.
· Assist with all FM team requests
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.