Up to £20808 per annum
Vital Bristol Technology
11 days ago
Our client is an integrated facilities management services who provide the solutions, support, and facilities management services. They are currently looking for a Front of House Concierge to be based in their maidenhead office.
It is important that this person has a charismatic approach, warm greeting, flexible and excellent customer service. They will need to
work well as part of a team or their own initiative. The site is busy and buzzing which will involve a lot customer activity and interaction
with key stakeholders. The role requires a flexible approach with the ability to promote excellent customer service and a professional
Duties / Responsibilities:
* Greet and sign in all visitors into the head office.
* To provide excellent front of house concierge customer service and experience.
3. Issue out temporary day passes within the security guide lines.
4. Answer all calls in a timely and professional manner.
5. Assist key stakeholders with there visitors to ensure a VIP experience.
6. Manage the email inbox and ensure all emails are replied to within the set time lines.
7. Booking in taxi's and send out confirmations.
8. Ensure all necessary forms and tools for the job are kept stocked up and ready for use.
9. Communicate with customers face-to-face and/or over the telephone to ensure a professional and polite service.
10. Email VIP guest prior to them attending site with a site itinerary.
11. Conduct all work tasks in a safe, secure and clean manner. Ensuring that site rules and procedures are always adhered to.
12. Undertake Safety Observation Reporting and Housekeeping Audits
13. Ensure the reception area is presentable and report any repairs to the helpdesk.
14. Attendance of toolbox talks and completion of eSkill's.
15. Assist in other duties / projects that may arise.
16. Provide an impeccable customer service experience.
17. Assist in cover as and when required.
18. Manage & look after the car park spread sheet & allocation.
19. Ensure any contractors on site receive inductions.
* Excellent telephone manner
* Good communication skills
* Smart, presentable appearance
* Use of own initiative
* Personable, approachable and able to work as part of a team
* Extensive reception experience
* Good switchboard skills
* Well organised with the ability to prioritise
* Good IT skills including Word, Excel and Lotus Notes
Hours of work: Monday to Friday, 8am - 5pm equating to a 40 hour week.
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.