Up to £11.11 per hour
Vital Bristol Technology
8 months ago
Our client is an integrated facilities management services who provide the solutions, support, and facilities management services.
- Welcome clients and escort them to check in at the reception desk
- Offer tea and coffee while clients are waiting for meetings
- Escort clients to meeting rooms and assist with any requests
- Clock Room supervision ensuring high standards are met at all times
- Ensure placement and removal of chairs for meeting rooms as required
- Keep record of meeting rooms maintenance works and follow up with the team
- Liaise with the reception team for meeting room bookings and enquiries
- Liaise with the post room team to ensure proper set up is in place for meetings and events at all times
- Book meeting rooms and ensure catering and refreshments are set up accordingly for meetings and events
- Cover reception for lunch and holidays as required
- Switchboard operation as required
- Assist the catering team with setting up meeting rooms and common areas for events
- Report cleaning and maintenance issues regarding meeting rooms and common areas
- Assist with setting up Events such as Barbecues and Conferences.
- Booking Taxi and airport transfer as required
- - Previous Front of house or Concierge experience
- - 5 star hotel or corporate environment (Preferable but not essential)
- - Good Communication Skills and Computer literacy
- - Meeting room booking system
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.