£60000 - £80000 per annum
6 months ago
Morson International are proud to be partnering a leading Engineering firm who specialise in the delivery and maintenance of essential Water, Gas, Electricity and Telecommunications supplies to millions of customers across the UK.
With expertise and experience across their key chosen industries, they specialise in mains design, build and commissioning, new mains and mains rehabilitation, leakage detection, network repair and maintenance, ducting and civils and overhead lines etc.
With client relationships stretching back to the beginning of the company, they have built a strong reputation within the water industry providing proactive and reactive services across clean and waste water networks water companies across the UK.
As a result of their success, they are now seeking an experienced Framework Manager on a permanent basis.
Reporting directly into the Chief Executive, you will have full accountability for the contract, with the authority to act on my client's behalf. The Framework Manager will have responsibility for financial and operational activities undertaken on the contract including support services.
Coupled with the above you will manage the contract team to ensure that all areas of performance are achieved in line with client expectations and wherever possible improved over the course of the contract. You will be ultimately responsible for the successful completion of all site and support functions activities.
- Develop and shape the contract business plan in line with regional strategy and working closely with client's senior management team.
- Collaboratively defines the desired contract culture and oversees the implementation of this culture throughout the contract.
Health and Safety:
- Responsible for implementation of the contract's HSEQ plan.
- Ensures that all staff and operatives employed on the contract are fully competent and accredited.
- Overall responsibility for ensuring compliance with the contract's Quality Assurance programme
Financial / Operations:
- Manage the contract P&L and balance sheet with responsibility for maximising operational efficiency
- Lead, review and challenge contract budgets and forecasts to ensure consistent, challenging but deliverable approach adopted.
- Ensures contract is administered in accordance with customer, cost schedule, safety and other standards.
- Manage overall contract performance, with regular site visits and performance reviews against targets.
- Provide the necessary data and interpret management information to monitor contract performance.
- Manage supply chain partners to deliver service excellence and strong safety performance.
Customer / Market:
- Responsible for managing the relationship with client's Framework Representative and senior management team, with regular review of contract performance and active management of issues.
- Attends and contributes to monthly Commercial Meetings and client Governance meetings.
- Supports client in production and presentation of Quarterly Performance Report to internal stakeholders.
For more information, please apply now.