£350.00 - £400.00 per day
7 months ago
Our client produces a range of cryptographic network security products, and require 2 FPGA Engineers to join their CyberSecurity development team in line with an increase in workload.
- Proven ability in FPGA design & implementation for secure communications equipment or similar
- Excellent FPGA development process knowledge
- Proficiency in the use of VHDL
- Proficiency in the use of at least one simulation tool
- Proficiency in the use of at least one FPGA synthesis tool
- Good understanding of requirements capture, and of work package definition and estimation
- Proven ability in the use of several of the following tools/development environments:
- Altera Quartus II
- Mentor HDL Designer
- Mentor ModelSim
- MicroSemi Libero IDE
- MicroSemi Libero SoC
- Xilinx Vivado
Due to the sensitive nature of the product all applicants must have worked within the Defence / Military industry within the last 12 months or be capable of obtaining Security Clearance (SC level minimum).
Proven ability in FPGA development for cryptographic systems using UK approved cryptographic design methodologies would be advantageous.