Up to £70 per hour umbrella / £58.79 per hour PAYE (inclusive of holiday pay)
An aerospace and defence firm is looking to add an experienced FPGA design & verification engineer, to support the development of their growing portfolio of complex FPGA projects. The current portfolio ranges from advance signal processing systems (image & radio) core embedded processing systems, through to safety and critical systems.
The role involves working at all phases of the FPGA design and verification cycle; hence, the candidate would be responsible some of the following key activities:
- Generating complex FPGA architectures and design implementations (VHDL, Simulink etc), targeting Xilinx, Intel, Microsemi devices.
- Verifying complex FPGA implementations using VHDL and System Verilog\UVM test-bench methodologies.
- Using FPGA design toolsets and Mentor verification tools (QuestaSim & ModelSim).
- Generating low-level software (C) to facilitate FPGA test and integration with the wider embedded system.
- Configuring and Documenting designs to a high professional standard.
- Working as part of a multidiscipline team to deliver complex FPGA based projects.
- Competent VHDL Language and Design Skills.
- Competent Verification Skills using VHDL and SystemVerilog methodologies
- A deep understanding of designing for Xilinx, Intel or Microsemi FPGAs
Our Client is an award winning company; committed to providing an inclusive working environment where workers can be themselves and everyone has equal opportunity to reach their full potential. They value difference and know that a diverse community makes for greater innovation and brings a breadth of skills, experience and perspectives.
Our Client want to ensure you have a positive experience throughout the recruitment process. They recognise that everyone is unique and we encourage you to speak to us should you require any advice, support or adjustments.
Our Client are a proud member of Working Families - the UK's work-life balance organisation. We welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements.
We understand that flexibility benefits people, teams and business; wherever possible they will seek to accommodate a blended approach to on-site and remote working
Please Note: Our Client requires all workers to achieve the appropriate security clearance relevant to the role.