£50.00 - £55.00 per annum
27 days ago
FPGA Design Engineer
Stevenage (ON SITE)
6 months contract
An aerospace and defence organisation is looking to add an experienced FPGA Design Engineer to the team in Portsmouth, the successful engineer will be performing complex design task within the communication processors group
The successful FPGA Engineer will be responsible for the following:
* Design of complex FPGA boards to satisfy customer/ project requirements
* Detailed RTL designs in VHDL for a high reliability space design
* Verification of RTL design for documenting the verification was perfomed.
The successful FPGA Engineer should have the following Skills & Attributes:
* FPGA VHDL design
* Solid understanding of digital FPGA design
* Understanding of Mentor graphics (questa)
* Understanding of flight design experience for Space
WE SEEK AN ENGINEER WHO HAS IDEALY WORKED IN A MILITARY / DEFENCE ENVIRONMENT / INDUSTRY WITHIN THE LAST 12 MONTHS OR WHO IS CAPABLE OF OBTAINING SECURITY CLEARANCE.