Up to £0.00 per annum + DOE
about 2 months ago
Our client, a Pharmaceutical & Manufacturing company are looking for a Formulation Support Technician based in Livingston on a contract basis, initially for 1 year.
Reporting to the Formulation Development Manager.
Supporting key areas - Clinical Manufacturing, Development & the Formulation Laboratory.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
1. Assist scientists in clinical manufactures and other GMP activities
2. Cleaning of rooms and equipment
3. Set up of rooms/equipment for clinical manufacturing
4. Execution of GMP documentation (training will be provided)
5. Compliance with GMP (training will be provided)
6. Manage inventory
7. Disposal of expired materials and ordering excipients, capsules, reagents, laboratory consumables etc
8. Receive, label and process materials for development use
9. Manage the cleanliness of the laboratory
10. Sampling of raw materials for development use
11. Assist scientists in technical batch manufactures and other formulation laboratory activities
12. Perform analysis/testing in support of formulation development activities
The ideal candidate will have a pharmaceutical background and have ideally gained experience within a cGMP, FDA and MHRA regulated environment, or at least one of the following areas: Clinical Manufacturing, Formulation Laboratory or Production environment