Dhahran, E. Province, Saudi Arabia
Up to £38000.00 per annum + + benefits
10 days ago
The job holder is directly responsible to the Chief Instructor OFF Aircraft for the delivery of the Fork Lift Driver courseware.
The job holder will also carry out effective and efficient training analysis, design and development. Deliver training solutions covering fork lift driving, including warehouse and flight line practices, to meet the customer's needs and requirements of the TSI (Training Studies Institute).
- Support the development, capture and reporting of performance metrics.
- Provide instructional training in policy, procedures and all regulatory compliance as it relates to forklifts and operators, including compliance with any local, state and federal rules, regulations and laws.
- Excellent ability to work with students and must be able to handle all situations with tact, persuasiveness and diplomacy.
- Ensure general welfare of students in assigned areas during training activities and monitor their performance so that everyone achieves maximum progress towards the training objectives.
- Conduct cadet assessment and evaluation exercises and implement remedial action as required.
- Co-ordinate and develop, as necessary, regular reports as required by the Chief Instructor OFF Aircraft.
- Work with Subject Matter Experts to develop innovative, creative and engaging courseware design concepts in accordance with company and client branding.
- Support the development, implementation and continual improvement of toolsets that support and govern the courseware design and delivery process.
- Identify and report opportunities for continual improvement.
- Keep up to date in area(s) of expertise to enable training services provided to be fully current and relevant, and to help the Business be aware of new developments.
- Any other duties as deemed reasonable and appropriate by the business.
- Must hold a valid Forklift Truck Operator certification. Must have the knowledge, training and experience to train Forklift candidates on the basic powered industrial truck. Must be registered in the National Operators Registration Scheme (NORS) by Road Transport Industry Training Board (RTITB).
- Completion of the "Train the Trainer" Lift Truck Training Program preferred, or a recognised formal instructor qualification with Minimum 2 Years teaching/Instructional experience.
Expatriate Employee Benefits:
In return for the required high levels of commitment and hard work you will receive a competitive salary, rent free accommodation, with access to free recreation facilities, all available within Company secured accommodation.
On successfully securing a role your appointment to Saudi Arabia will initially be on single status. On commencement of employment in Saudi Arabia you will have the opportunity to apply to have your family join you in the future. A full health care scheme is provided within Saudi Arabia.