£0.00 - £35000.00 per annum
0161 707 1516
about 1 month ago
Forecasting Data Analyst
Remote/Flexi-working, Central London based - £35,000
Are you a recent graduate with experience in Data Analysis or come from a statistical/mathematical background? Want to work for a growing company with a strong ethos and sustainable purpose?
A London-based company are growing their Data team looking for a Forecasting Analyst to join them. This is a business that truly invests in their employees, where you will have extensive training available to develop your Data skills and work your way up in the collaborative Data team.
This role offers excellent training and development opportunities. You will be working with, and developing your skills in some of the most in-demand technologies available, including Python, R and SQL.
What are the key responsibilities?
- Performing operational forecasting, communicating to suppliers and ad hoc modelling
Maintenance of in-house models (written in Python, R, SQL)
- Assist with reporting and interpretation of performance metrics
- Working closely with wider Data team, assisting with data analytics or data insight work
- A degree in a numerate subject or experience in a role where Data Analysis knowledge is essential
- Strong ability with Excel and ability to communicate data in meaningful way
- Experience in modelling / forecasting or analysis
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work with complex technical concepts
- Ability to provide insight into data and statistical analysis
- Some familiarity with either Python / PowerBI / SQL or R.
This role will be remote working to begin with - and will remain flexible / part-remote post-lockdown.
If you come from a strong statistical/data analysis background and want to develop your skills in an supportive environment, then please apply directly for more information.